Shipment & Delivery
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TIMES & COSTS
FREE OF CHARGE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER 400 EUR. Shipping fee on orders under €400 is €9. Items in your order that are designated for shipment to customers countries may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country ("Import Fees"). The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees.
To view our shipping destinations click here
All orders are processed within 1 working day and shipped with EMS or TNT. Delivery costs are calculated at checkout.
Once shipped, arrival time of packages may vary from country to country and usualy take approximately 4-5 working days to arrive.
TAXES AND DUTIES
- Packages sent may be viable to taxes, duties and import fees. these fees are at the sole responsibility of the customer. Please consult your local customs agency for more information. If applicable, you will be required to pay such fees upon receiving your order. If these payments are not met on delivery, the item doesn’t clear customs or if the item is not withdrawn for any reason, the item will be sent back to inn7 or destroyed, depending on local laws return fees and import taxes will be deducted from the clients. Refunds will not be given in these cases, depenting on the case - store credit may be given to the client.
- Please make sure that the shipping address is correct as we're unable to redirect orders once they are on their way to you.
- Before we can dispatch your purchases, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum.
- Our delivery time starts from the moment an order is accepted and includes a 24 hour period where your items will be processed and dispatched by our warehouse. Please note this can take longer during our sale periods when it may take up to 48 hours for shipments to be dispatched. inn7fashion.com will not be held responsible for a delay in shipment caused by weather conditions, international customs issues or any other circumstances beyond the control of INN7.
- We work closely with our shipping partner to minimize the potential impact of custom delays on our international customers.
- all shipments are accompanied with an official invoice with the exact declared value of each item in euro. sale and discounted items reflect discounted prices. Worth of goods will be publicly available on the package’s insert for tax reasons on all orders.
- INN7FASHION insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfillment by INN7FASHION and transfer of responsibility in the same way.